Hello my princesses,
I’m here again with the product of Skin18.com i.e. “Luke Collagen Hydrogel Eye Patch”. You can also read my reviews of “Four Season Multi Vita Brightening Active Mask” and “Luke Mugwort Nose Cleansing Strip”.
So, as you all aware about of Skin18.com very well. They have a variety of skin care sheet masks, anti-wrinkle masks; skin tightening masks, etc from various brands like – Tony Moly, Innisfree, Four Seasons, Luke, etc.
$1.80 (Rs 110)
How to use –
· After cleansing, dry your skin with a towel
· Apply your eye cream/essence before pasting the patch to the under eye area
· Peel of the patch and apply it onto the under eye area
· Leave it for 30 minutes and relax
· Remove the patch and no need to rinse your face
Like other products of skin18, Luke Collagen Hydrogel Eye Patch also comes in a travel friendly small sachet, which can be tearing off easily. Packaging looks very simple.
Inside the sachet, two white crescent shaped patches are there which lined on a plastic sheet. The fragrance is pleasant.Personally I like it.
When I applied them after cleansing the under eye-area properly, I felt very cool and relax. But feel little stretchiness which little irritate me.
After 10-20 minutes, when I removed it from the corner, I felt my under eye area got tight, no more raccoon puffy eyes (wow!!) and I felt stress free.
It’s really a very convenient and easy way to get rid of puffy eyes without creating any mess. As it comes in a pocket travel friendly sachet so it’s very easy for carry anywhere.
– Mild and pleasant scent.
– Easy to tear packaging.
-Travel friendly sachet
– Adheres easily to the skin.
– Your under eye area feels instantly soothing and relaxing.
– Skin18 provides worldwide shipping!
– Does not feel heavy or sticky.
-Easy way to get rid of puffy eyes.
– Availability can be an issue; you would need to order it online only.
-As its international brand, shipping charges can be a headache for you.
Overall I’m quite happy for this product. It’s a gift for ridding my puffy eyes. So no more hiding my eyes under the shades. Yuppieeeee…Thank you Skin18.com for sending me awesome product.
This product is sent to me by skin18.com but all my thoughts and views expressed about this product here are honest and genuine.